Sunday, March 31, 2013

Light moisturizer with sunscreen! Reviews Eltamd UV Clear SPF 46

This Eltamd UV Clear SPF 46 sunscreen is whisper-light, fragrance free and moisturizing. It absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving a tacky, sticky, oily or mask-like feeling and has no fragrance. I don't even feel like I'm wearing anything on my skin. I am 35 and have hormonal acne and melasma.
With EltaMD UV Clear SPF 46, you need not worry about your sensitive skin anymore
I started using this Eltamd UV Clear sunscreen on the recommendation of my dermatologist, and I've been thrilled with it. I've tried so many sunscreens, and 99% of them cause breakouts for me. This Eltamd UV Clear SPF 46 does not, and it makes my skin texture look smoother and REALLY works. I have melasma, and it truly protects against the sun, even during long, sunny days on the ski hill.
  • Lightweight, oil-free formulation
  • Provides broad-spectrum protection
  • May be worn alone or under makeup
  • Calms and soothes skin
  • Ideal for sensitive or acne-prone complexions
This Eltamd UV Clear SPF 46 product does not block my pores and it does a great job protecting my skin from additional sun damage. In fact, my skin hasn't looked this good in years. I'm rarely inspired to write a product review, but I think this one is worth it.

Has not irritated my sensitive skin. Not only am I fair-skinned but I take some medications that require a good sunscreen. Not a heavy, pasty cream like a lot of sunscreens on the market. Works great without causing irritation or acne. I have tried many different sunblocks for my aging, acne-prone face and THIS Eltamd UV Clear SPF 46 is the only product that hasn't caused redness or any signs of acne.

I have been using this on a daily basis for three weeks now with no side-effects, which is a first for me. Elta MD UV Shield 46 helps reduce the appearance of blemishes, discoloration, and photo-damaged skin while protecting from broad spectrum of UVA/UVB rays. UV Shield is lightweight and contributes to maintaining clean, clear, smooth skin. With highly efficacious formulations that repair, replenish and revitalize, Rx SKIN THERAPY is the ultimate skin rejuvenation system. Whether skin is dry, dull, oily, acne-prone or aging, RX Skin Therapy has a unique therapy designed with your individual skin type in mind.

2 comments: