Thursday, September 5, 2013

Reviews Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System 1 Kit, 1.000-Count

I think the Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System 1 Kit is a steal. If you are on the fence about which to buy this or the Clarisonic, and you only need it for your face and not your body, you will probably be better off saving your money and going with this! This is definitely worth the investment!
Shop online for  Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System 1 Kit, 1.000-Count
No matter how many face cleansers I would use, I would get out of the shower and still my face would have make up and not feel or look clean. I became more and more interested in the clarisonic mia brush, but that week I saw an ad for this Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System. WOW. My skin has not felt so smooth before in my life. My skin is still problematic but I do not experience the awful flakiness that perpetuated my problem skin!
  • 2-speed rotating facial cleansing brush delivers daily deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation for professional-level results at home
  • Olay Professional Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser purifies and renews your skin's texture for a refreshed, smooth feel
  • Advanced Cleansing System is as effective as a system sold by skin professionals for nearly $200
  • Water-resistant for use in the shower
  • Kit includes 2-speed Facial Cleansing Brush, Cleansing Brush Head, Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser (0.68 fl. oz.) and 2 AA Duracell batteries
Love that I can leave this Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System 1 Kit, 1.000-Count  in the shower and not worry about it possibly getting wet or having any place where I need to plug it in. Great value if you think about the amount we ladies spend on face products. For purely facial (not body) cleansing, I would choose this device over the Clarisonic even if their prices were reversed.

So... why is gentle better than a literally-sonic scrub action? If you have acne-prone skin you'll know. Too much abrasion irritates the skin and actually incites more blemishes. Ergo, it's always a battle to figure out how to really clean off makeup (and oil, dirt, etc.) without creating more problems.

Overall I would really recommend this With highly efficacious formulations that repair, replenish and revitalize, Rx SKIN THERAPY is the ultimate skin rejuvenation system. Whether skin is dry, dull, oily, acne-prone or aging, RX Skin Therapy has a unique therapy designed with your individual skin type in mind. Now it's not a magic bullet. I didn't wake up the next day having amazing skin but the subtle improvements in the texture of my skin was enough for me to say that buying this product was well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment