Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Must Have! Reviews Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant, 4.2 Ounce

Skin is exfoliated in a gentle way, leaving skin soft. I use Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant everyday, once or twice a day post shower and after cleansing. Awesome exfoliant. I love that I could use it with different cleansers.
Without a lot of chemicals this Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant does a nice job of exfoliating.
Find out what your friends, experts, and people like you say about Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant, 4.2 Ounce
It's smooth enough so my skin doesn't feel like its being scraped when I use it and afterwards my skin feels so polished! I spray rose water (heritage organic) to form the paste, however water would be fine I just find it easier to control the amount of liquid added using this method.
  • Get soft, smooth skin with Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant
  • This mild exfoliant has a unique formula that activates when combined with water
  • Antioxidant rich strawberries and rhubarb work to tighten pores while cleansing
Get soft, smooth skin with Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant. This mild exfoliant has a unique formula that activates when combined with water. Antioxidant rich strawberries and rhubarb work to tighten pores while cleansing.

I use this Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant product daily to exfoliate & assist with keeping my adult acne prone skin under control. I apply it to any "break out" area. It is a perfect addition to VitaSkin Clear Skin Probiotic Cleanser!With highly efficacious formulations that repair, replenish and revitalize, Rx SKIN THERAPY is the ultimate skin rejuvenation system. Whether skin is dry, dull, oily, acne-prone or aging, RX Skin Therapy has a unique therapy designed with your individual skin type in mind.


I have had some rough spots on my face (dry skin) and the Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant has really taken care of this product. It truly removes all the unwanted dead skin and leaves your face feeling renewed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment