Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Reviews Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Neem & Tumeric Face Wash, 5.07-Fluid Ounce

This Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Neem & Tumeric Face Wash is spectacular. My skin gets really clean, and I feel great about the ingredients.  I have very dry acne prone skin, so I was concerned this wash might be too harsh. I am so pleasantly surprised. I use the wash at least once and sometimes twice per day. 
discount price for Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Neem And Turmeric Face Wash 5.07 Liquid
Botanique by Himalaya Neem & Turmeric Face Wash is soap-free it cleanses, tones and leaves your skin soft, supple and youthful.
I use this with my Clarisonic brush at night, and it gets everything off, and leaves my skin feeling great. It does not dry out my skin or leave it feeling tight. It has improved the overall clarity and texture of my skin as well. I use it together with the amazing Neem cream product. A wonderful purchase!
  • Neem leaf extract - Helps purify the skin and improve its resilience.
  • Tumeric root oil - Helps support healthy and radiant skin.
  • Sweet Marjoram Oil - Promotes a warming and soothing effect with a spicy aroma.
  • Natural Vitamin E - Natural antioxidant made from vegetable oils.
I discovered the Himalaya Neem and Turmeric face wash via my online research and decided to give it a try. After the second day of using the face wash, I noticed a big difference in my skin. My skin became very soft and the texture was very smooth.

This one was not irritating, has GREAT ingredients, and i really think it is helping with my acne, as well as with red marks. Plus it's a great price! It's been about two weeks now and I must say that after 7-months of frustration my very dry acne prone skin is finally under control!

With highly efficacious formulations that repair, replenish and revitalize, Rx SKIN THERAPY is the ultimate skin rejuvenation system. Whether skin is dry, dull, oily, acne-prone or aging, RX Skin Therapy has a unique therapy designed with your individual skin type in mind. I use Himalaya Turmeric and Neem face wash and Trillium Organics Oil Free Face Scrub with Tea Tree and Witch Hazel and the Himalaya Nourishing Night Cream even during the day and my face hasn't looked this good since I was 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment