Monday, February 3, 2014

Reviews Verilux Clearwave Phototherapy System for Acne

I have been using this Verilux Clearwave Phototherapy System for Acne device for about 1 month and love it! I have breakouts quit often in my chin area, adult acne. When I feel a breakout coming on I use up to three times in a day, and within a day or two the pain of what is trying to rise up is gone- I am so impressed with this system.
Verilux Clearwave Phototherapy System is made of a natural spectrum light that really does work to promote clearer, healthier looking skin.
The ClearWave Phototherapy System for Acne by Verilux is an affordable, drug-free and chemical-free way
I get most hormonal acne and stopped using all topical treatments about 3 months ago. This is a great solution for acne if you want something that helps prevent and it not full of toxic chemicals. It takes a few weeks for it to start to make a difference but it is worth it!
  • Painlessly destroys acne-causing bacteria in skin pores without harming surrounding tissue
  • Cleared by the FDA for the treatment of mild to moderate inflammatory acne, this easy-to-use device is rechargeable, portable and ergonomically designed with single button operation
  • Chemical free, drug free and won't bleach your linens and clothing
  • Detects contact with the skin and dispenses a powerful, acne-clearing 3-minute application of therapeutic blue light to the affected area
  • Comes with a rechargeable battery pack, charging stand, power supply, goggles and instructions for use
The more severe the acne, though, the LESS of an effect I saw from the device. It has only been a little over 5 weeks, so we will see how the device performs over a longer period of time. This WILL effectively treat acne caused by anything on the surface of the skin such as sensitivity to products or from dead skin, any bacteria below the surface, hormonal, or due to food reactions.

I eat too much chocolate or lots of sugar I can have severe acne and because I learned the connection, I never do that. However, just to test this out on severe breakouts, I did just that this week... It cleared up a severe breakout overnight that was not just "a zit" but lots of them over many areas. Looked in the mirror in horror at night, Used this over my face one time, twice in a couple areas, BAM...woke up, and my skin was perfect again.

My favorite thing is that you can replace the head of this Verilux Clearwave Phototherapy System for Acne whereas most blue light wands make you buy a whole new UNIT after 600 uses which is crazy expensive. If you don't replace the heads after about 600 uses, any blue light want won't work as well, Bulbs dim, just like in tanning salons.

The intense blue light activates chemicals inside the Propionibacterium acnes known as porphyrins, which are organic compounds that have very intense absorption bands in the visible region; hence they respond to light by producing free radicals, which are atoms with unpaired electrons. These unstable atoms kill the bacteria causing zits.

This zaps and creates an instant flawless effect. Unlike my prescription creams that cost over $100 per TUBE and are gone in a month. Best skin I've ever had in my life...flawless both on the surface and beneath. With highly efficacious formulations that repair, replenish and revitalize, Rx SKIN THERAPY is the ultimate skin rejuvenation system. Whether skin is dry, dull, oily, acne-prone or aging, RX Skin Therapy has a unique therapy designed with your individual skin type in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment