Monday, February 3, 2014

Reviews BlueMD Acne Blue Light Therapy Treatment

I definitely recommend this BlueMD Acne Blue Light Therapy Treatment lamp and have great results with it! I have had recurring acne since childhood and into my late 30s. I've tried a number of treatments, benzyl peroxide, salicylic acid, retinol derivatives, cleaning solutions, change of diet, masks etc.
BlueMD Reviews Revealing Unprecedented Success in Curing Acne
The Blue MD Acne Light Therapy Treatment System is an FDA approved light-based acne treatment device that utilizes dermatologist grade blue ligh.
After being introduced to blue light/red light therapy two years ago and experiencing success with it, I decided to buy a home device. And while a combination of those treatments would keep it under 'control' and keep from getting really bad, my skin was never ‘clear’. And there were all the side effects (severely dry or chapped skin, peeling, itching etc).
My daughter is now 16, but also has been suffering from fairly severe acne since she was 13. We went to the dermatologist and ever since, she has been on some sort of antibiotics. She has even been on Accutane for a while.

About a year and a half ago we decided to try blue light treatments at the local medspa here in town. She went twice a week for 6 weeks, and we saw results within just a few treatments. Also, we ended up spending almost $2500 by the end of her six week sessions.

That is when we discovered home blue light therapy and decided to try the Blue MD. This device has just been amazing on so many fronts. Her acne came back a few months after her last treatment. She started out using it every day, and now uses it 2 or 3 times per week. Best of all, she has been able to back off of most of her medication, and we are hopeful that she will be able to eliminate all the meds in the near future.

As for some complaints about the size of the light and the length of time needed to use it, I didn't have an issue with it. The BlueMD Acne Blue Light Therapy Treatment lamp is small; however I would use it while lying in bed at night and would rotate my head so that all spots were covered in 30 minutes. I would start facing it for 10 minutes, then turn my head left for 10 minutes to get my right cheek, and then turn it right for 10 minutes to get my left cheek.

My skin and my daughter skin also looks 100 times much better, I've stopped going to any spas to get suffocating skin polishing procedures in attempt to get an even skin tone, I've stopped using any medical creams, and stopped taking pills.

Ours pores have become significantly smaller, my skin feels so moisturized all the time, best of all: my skin tone is so even that I am entirely comfortable with stepping out of the house with just a dab of tinted moisturizer all over my face. With highly efficacious formulations that repair, replenish and revitalize, Rx SKIN THERAPY is the ultimate skin rejuvenation system. Whether skin is dry, dull, oily, acne-prone or aging, RX Skin Therapy has a unique therapy designed with your individual skin type in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment